National Logistics Services (NLS) is Canada’s leading logistics provider for fashion, footwear, actionwear and general merchandise. We have been delivering superior service to the retail industry since 1967. Our services extend to both distributed Brand retailers and retail chains alike, and in many instances, we manage these in the same campus to align complimentary business needs. Our facilities are located strategically in both Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC.
Along with our full-service solutions, NLS offers automation and a technical infrastructure for optimum through-put and speed-to-market, typically not available with third party logistics providers. Our team members have an extensive knowledge of the retail fashion industry and the logistics requirements to move floor-ready merchandise to retail stores in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
NLS offers a full range of services including;
- Automated Crossdock / DC by-pass, including full Purchase Order visibility from receipt through to delivery.
- Full service Fulfillment for Distribution & Replenishment
- E-Commerce, including inventory mgmt, order selection, gift wrapping, shipping and returns
- Reverse Logistics/Recall Management,
- Freight Management, including Pool Point Distribution for US based customers
We work closely with our clients to fit the right logistics strategy and solutions based on each client’s supply chain capabilities, business needs and future objectives. Our client’s success is our passion and we know that each client has unique business objectives and requirements. We balance these needs against the logistics disciplines to ensure our clients’ success.
At NLS, we provide superior performance today while anticipating and planning for the retail logistics needs for tomorrow!
THE NLS ADVANTAGE
At NLS, our entire team has one focus: getting your product to your customers and stores at the right time, in the most efficient manner possible. It’s about doing our PIECE to help you generate the sale!
We understand the key drivers of our distributed brand customers and retail chain customers, such as:
- how weather impacts sales
- how hot trends can be unpredictable
- the importance of month/quarter- end periods
Our solutions are constantly pushing the balance between creativity and discipline to ensure that your supply chain is consistently ahead of your supply chain trends.
We are Canada’s leading retail logistics provider.
THE NLS VALUES
To consistently be the leader in retail logistics solutions in the market place by our customers’ standards.
To provide superior performance today while anticipating and planning for our customers’ logistics needs for tomorrow.
- Performance: We are expected to perform everyday for our customers, our company and ourselves. We are measured accordingly ensuring we are efficient, effective and profitable on an ongoing basis.
- Integrity: We are open and honest with our customers, our suppliers and each other, resulting in long term mutually beneficial relationships.
- Employees: We support and promote a culture that provides recognition and reward for adhering to our values. We are given the opportunity to attack new challenges resulting in personal growth and long term development.
- Customers: We understand that we are a vital link in helping our customers achieve their corporate goals. This ultimately ensures our success and achieves life-long customers.
- Empowerment: We are all expected and empowered to challenge our processes and practices, continually striving to strengthen our organization.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
NLS has a strong social responsibility to the environment:
- In 2000 we began to retrofit our facilities to be environmentally conscious through strict recycling programs, and have continued ever since! This has resulted in 12,000 trees saved per year per the Metro Waste Paper Recovery Program!
- We have completed energy efficient initiatives that have resulted in significant reductions in energy consumption such as facility lighting. By completing a full retrofit program, our lighting energy has reduced by over 70%!!